Metal Label Marker
Offering you a complete choice of products which include metal label marker.
Metal Label Marker
Get Latest Price
Leaf gauge for muli-line labels. This special leaf-gauge can be custom-built to your individual need. It enables speedy alignment of each lines before marking!. After marking a line, a leaf is lipped for immediate setting to mark in the next line! Stops for 2-lines labels Specially for 2-line marking, there are two stops (supplied with machine) to enables faster, accurate automatic alignment of each line before marking.
|Label Capacity||100 mm Deep and 200 mm wide|
|Label thickness||0.3 to 95 mm|
|Table Size||240x90 mm|
|Table travel||125 mm from right to left|
- Marks Wide Range Of Labels/tag Perfectly marks Aluminium, Brass, Steel almost every metal (especially effective in marking into windows of pre-printed labels!)
- Sharp Clarity Says ‘high Quality’ All marked data is sharply clear and easy-to-read; accurately aligned, evenly spaced and uniformly deep.
- Precision Engineered Has a rugged cast iron frame, specially hardened ground steel components and a unique dial wheel construction with interchangeable type inserts. Every feature is designed and engineered for long, trouble - free service.
- Versatility ideal when a wide range of label sizes need marking, when marking data varies, and when short production runs are required.
- Low Cost Too Remember, this Bradma Diehard Metal Label Marker is a High Precision Tool Which means virtually no label spoilage, virtually no rejections. Result : Marking cost is considerably lower that by tedious unreliable hand - stamping methods.
- Engineered For Long Life And Lasting Precision: So easy to operate ! Takes just a few minutes on the machine to know to operate it!
Basic 5-step Operation:
- Simply set for marking depth.
- Locate label on marking table.
- Rotate dial wheel to select the character to be marked.
- Depress operating handle to mark label.
- Release operating handle - and the table automatically advances the label to the next marking position
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback